easy setup wizard will guide you through the steps to set up your
login to the EZLister.net system and follow the simple steps to
get up and running fast.
helps you to easily set up the following items through the ADMIN
- eBay Account
Information, links your information with eBay to help you easily
work with your auction listings and sales.
settings: easily add one or more warehouse locations
- Indicate what
methods of payment you will accept.
enter a default description that will automatically input into
your auctions without having to repeat the entry.
enter your default feedback
- FTP: enter
or change your password for automatic image hosting
- Image Hosting: set your default image hosting
- Store logo: set your store logo
- Paypal: enter your Paypal information to intergrate EZLister.net
with your Paypal payments
- Consignors: enter one or mutliple consignors and default information
for each including percentage payouts and more
- Contract: do you have a default "Contract" for your
sales? enter it here.
- Consignment: For items on consignment, EZLister.net has powerful
features to help you calculate flat or progressive commission reports
- Users: administer user accounts to keep your staff in the appropriate
areas and secure your information
- Shipping Options: indicate worldwide or specific areas for shipping
pricing in your auctions.
- Templates: set your default template. Enter your own or select
from over 200 color, banner, and template choices provided with
- Relist Rate: Set your rate for relisting your auctions automatically.
EZLister.net has powerful features to help you track, and determine
when to relist for you automatically.
- Account Status: Want to know how much credit you have each month
and where you stand. It's no secret with EZLister's easy account
status available at any time.
Each individual item is then set up via the Manager console.
- Manager inputs the inventory item
- Describer then fills in the various information, text, images,
etc for the listing and schedules to list.
For more on how-to work with EZLister.net, check out our tutorials
and frequently asked question areas.
Back to Learning Center Home